26 May 2008

Lady Eleanor Finished!





My Lady Eleanor is FINALLY finished!! I won't even tell you how long it took me to knit. A lot of starting and stopping with this one. I do like Enterlac knitting and the picking up of stitches is relaxing to me. I decided not to do the fringe mainly because I ran out of yarn.

I finished Lady Eleanor at my friend Shelley's family cabin. Perfect place to end a long project with a view and a cup of tea!

Yarn: Noro Silk Garden
Color: 241
Skeins: 10
Needles: 10.5



Here is a picture of where we were. The cabin is located between Gig Harbor and Purdy, Washington. We relaxed, watched the kids play, played on the beach, knitted, grilled salmon! Ahhhh....the life!




What does a two year old see?




Shelley's daughter Eva. She just sat down and picked up the needle in her hand and started knitting. Not too bad for a four year old! I believe she is a natural born knitter. The entire next day she kept asking if she could do some more knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady Eleanor was worth all the effort it's GORGEOUS!
Just love the pics of the kids...... hope Colins feet are better today
Chris in the UK
xx