09 April 2009

Ballet + Kitty Bed

It was observation day at NB ballet school. Of course, since I have the wild child that will NOT stay still and sit next to me, we had to leave. Thanks to Anne, another wonderful ballet Mom, she took pictures for me.




Nothing like a good stretch!



Tell me why I have bought a cat bed for Chai when he LOVES the bean bags!? Earlier today he was in NB sleeping on her pink bean bag and then moved to Colin's room to sleep on his bean bag. The kitty believes in equal time! He especially loves Colin's room because it gets a lot of afternoon sun.



The life of a cat! Can you see him meowing and saying leave me alone you are disturbing me.




Colin looking cute at the bottom of the stairs!

1 comment:

Chris in the UK said...

Loving NB's moves..... and that smile of Colins face says it all..... :o) xx