04 September 2010

Trip to Rockaway Beach, Oregon



We had wonderful mini vacation at Rockaway Beach! You can't tell from the picture, but it was quite chilly. This is the view from our motel balcony. Awesome! Even though it was chilly we had a great time and that didn't stop the kids from going in the ocean.



Maddie on the deck. She was fast becoming a beach dog!



Another great view!




NB and Colin at the pool. Ian took them there for a lot of swimming time! Good way to exhaust the kids!



NB perfecting her surfer pose.



My two handsome boys on a train ride to Garibaldi Beach!



I really do have a photogenic pup pup!



Yummy yarn goodness purchased at the Canon Beach yarn store-Coastal Yarns. Socks that Rock, color Grinchy. Although, I don't think that is the correct color name.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jannee,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Rockaway Beach to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane