24 June 2008

Happy Bedroom Dance

Nonabella got her new bed and now her room is all set up! The bed is from the Land of Nod, one of my favorite kid stores. I walked in and the sales person came up to me and said the bed was half off...score. Nothing better than a good sale. It is so cute and looks perfect in her Ballerina Pink room. That is actually a color at Benjamin Moore!

Thanks Kristin and Yale for the mattress! You both are STARS!




Happy bedroom dance!



Look at the detail of the roses. Think Ian would mind if I had pink roses in our room? Think not. Darn.



Dad and daughter celebrating. I have to say this was the easiest bed to put together. Took a whole five minutes.



Look at how cute this chandelier is! The name is Doe, a Dear, a Female Chandelier How cute is that? Once again I LOVE the Land of NOD! Too bad Grandpa keeps banging his head on it. It's at kid height! So be warned.

2 comments:

Kristin L. said...

You are more than welcome for the mattress...I sleep on a similar one when Yale is snoring and I need to sleep in the guest room - comfy! Cute room, cute kids, cute husband...

Zannie said...

Absolutely adorable!

When I was 8 my mom did a pink room for me - wallpaper, furniture, the whole she-bang. NB will enjoy this room for a long time and will remember it even longer.