29 June 2008

Somedays You Just Shouldn't Get Out of Bed!



I made this wonderful Salted Chocolate Tart for a birthday on Saturday. When I went to the refrigerator I saw that some little urchin had ran her fingers through the chocolate. She then said, "I was just checking the chocolate for you, Mom!". Thanks to the chocolate ganache it was easily fixed and off to the party we went.

Okay, so here is the part where I have should have stayed in bed!

Took the kids to the Kids' Gym at the YMCA and a little boy hit Colin with his toy ring. Poor boy. He was okay just needed some comforting.




I decide we should leave so we would have plenty of time to get ready. Go to the front desk and they had given my car keys to someone else. Now I have to wait for the keys to come back with two impatient kids. Colin then takes off out the front door, which is right off of a major busy street (50th for you Seattle people). I grab my bag and run out the door and my cell phone flies out along with all the gummy bears Krisitin has just given the kids!



Don't call me on my cell phone! As you can see I am no longer able to answer any calls. Good thing the iPhone comes out July 11th! Now I really do have a reason to get it!

1 comment:

Kristin L. said...

I jinxed you with giving the gummis to you and not directly to the children!