22 July 2008

Socks done!

My Jaywalker Socks are finally finished! I won't even put when I started them. Well, two kids do keep me busy and I have to squeeze in knitting time. I wouldn't recommend doing bamboo yarn with this Jaywalker pattern. Chevron and no stretch bamboo isn't the best combination.



Taking good sock photos is truly an art!

Pattern: Jaywalker
Yarn: Boo Fly
Needles: Size 1 on two circulars

My plan is to finish up all the projects I have started. I did start with that plan and then a pattern caught my eye and all the Socks that Rock in my stash drawer and I can't resist. Then to top it off off Socks that Rock has a ton of new bright, beautiful sock yarn on their website just calling my name. Resist....resist....resist! I really do need knitters anonymous.

-Fix flower on felted bag for Zannie (SIL) really this is a five minute job
-For some reason I did five, yes five Flora scarves. I don't like the flowers with a double strand, so I need to re-do the flowers
-Finish Log Cabin socks
-Finish Saturday Market bag

That's all I can remember right now, but there might be more!

No comments: