29 July 2008

Sweet Birthday Present

Here is the SWEET birthday gift from my husband. A little Tiffany & Co Cupcake charm. Very cute. Looks a little bit like Amy's (Good to be Girl) cupcake stitch markers! I do love both. I will vow to keep this away from Colin, so he doesn't eat it. Bad boy. I had a lovely day and a good birthday celebration Krittika's Thai and cake. Yumm



Okay, not to bore you with constant pictures of our new bathroom, but here are the new cabinets-cherry with a dark walnut stain. As my Father-in-law will attest to cherry is not the easiest material to stain evenly. I think it turned out great and looks beautiful with the colors in the bathroom!




Colin with his EVIL look! All the stains on his shirt are from eating one hot dog! I really am not sure how he does it.



I have taken a lot of heat over Colin's empty closet, so here is another picture and as you can see it is a bit more full now! See Mom he does have clothes!! Oh, and that pink coat does not belong to Colin. Someone else is short on closet space...that would be my little clothes horse.



Chai taking time to smell the flowers! He doesn't go outside, but I let him peek out the window once in awhile.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy belated birthday, Jan!

The bathroom looks beautiful. Love the cabinets. The birthday present is gorgeous too. Glad to hear that you had a nice celebration.