16 September 2008

All About Orange

I started a new pair of socks, Twisted Tweed with Cherry Tree Hill yarn in the colorway Sugar Maple. I am not sure how much I like the look of this sock. I am not in love with it. The color is growing on me. I am usually not an orange color person, but I have looked around and I do seem to knit a few orange items--Clapotis, Chevron scarf, and now the Twisted Tweed. It's funny because it isn't my favorite color, but the color always seems to make me happy. Could I be a closeted orange person??





On the foot surgery--I am feeling okay. All the pain medicine certainly does help. I am now starting to feel the areas that were operated on. Little twinges of break through pain. My days are spent laying in bed reading, watching tv (thanks to Netflix), knitting, design tutorials... hopefully the post makes sense as I wrote it right after pain medicine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are definitely happy looking socks! I think orange is quite popular right now. Normally I wouldn't tend towards using it but after seeing the latest J.Crew video with a woman in an orange scarf, well that did it for me!

Hope the foot gets better quickly.

Anonymous said...

Orange is cool!!!!!!!!! your socks will match the bean bag you have :o)
Glad you are feeling good, hope the pain meds keep the pain at bay!
Keep knitting
chris

Kristin L. said...

I'll just have to wait until you are doped up and take those socks! It would be easy - it's not like you can chase me right now....They are adorable (and so are you in your dopey phase)