24 October 2008

New Favorites



I have a few new favorites to share with you!

I am not, usually, a candy bar person, but Moose Munch Dark Chocolate Bar is amazing! The best candy bar ever! Why you ask? Lets start with a bar covered in rich dark chocolate with a rich, buttery, truffle fudge center mixed in with one piece of buttery caramel corn, toffee and almond. Not to over crowd your chocolate sensation. Wrapped in a paper wrapper with a plastic tray to protect your little sweet treat!

Best of all this Harry and David treat is now available at your local Target store!



I love, love , love Soap and Glory bath products! My favorite is Calm One, Calm All bubble bath. It's surprising they still have it on the shelf after I have been in the store. All their products are great. I just bought the foot cream for my sore foot and it is wonderful. Here is my travel bag--is it not the cutest bag ever??



This UK brand is available at your local Target. How do they do it? Check out the Boots make-up line.


I haven't knitted for two weeks, but I am going to start this afternoon. I have some projects to finish up and hopefully won't get distracted and start something new! Although, I am eyeing STR Lucy, so you never know. On the foot front, I have progressed to a walking boot (two weeks early)! My foot and ankle is pretty sore to walk on right now, but everyday I keep trying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have Soap and Glory over there...... the shower gel is LOVELY too!
If only I had a Target to go to and get the chocolate bars...... they sound soooo good :-)